Material Compatibility: Plutonium
*Custom configurations available
- Additional information
- Stock Check
- Product Compliance
- Where you’re going, you won’t need roads
- Plutonium is required to properly operate the QTK-Flux Capacitor
- Plutonium is used by the onboard nuclear reactor which then powers the QTK-Flux Capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 gigawatts of electricity.
- Plutonium is not available at Qualtek Electronics. Please contact your local plutonium supplier.
- Flux capacitor needs to be installed into a 1981-1983 Model DeLorean to properly function.
- Once the DeLorean reaches a speed of 88 mph (142 km/h), light emitting from the QTK-Flux Capacitor charges the space-time continuum at which point time travel begins.
Item Displayed for Nostalgic Purposes Only. Not a functioning item.
October 5, 2022
Certificate of RoHS Compliance
Qualtek Electronics certifies the following part number QTK-FLUX CAPACITOR is RoHS Compliant 2011/65/EU Ammended to 2015/863/EU
Certificate of REACH Compliance
We, Qualtek Electronics Corporation, declare that the following part number QTK-FLUX CAPACITOR does not contain any SVHC substances listed in ECHA’s website: http://echa.europa.eu/chem_data/authorisation_process/candidate_list_table_en.asp of June 2022 in concentrations greater than 0.1% (w/w), and does not contain any substances as described in Annex XVII.
California Proposition 65 Information Can be found at:
Qualtek Electronics • 7610 Jenther Drive • Mentor, OH 44060 USA