Power Cords Video
North American Power Cords
Qualtek’s large selection of North American power cords has been designed to comply with safety agency regulations to ensure safe and reliable products. Power cords come in a wide selection of plugs and connectors with various cable insulations, voltage ratings, colors, lengths, and shielding. Custom configurations and strain reliefs are available upon request.
- UL and CSA Safety approved
- PVC and Rubber Cordages available
- Up to 105°C Temperature Rating
- Up to 250 VAC and 50A Power Ratings
International Power Cords
Qualtek has a large selection of male plugs and female connectors for Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Continental Europe, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom. The power cords are designed to comply with international safety agency regulations to insure safe and durable products.
- 250 VAC rating at 70°C
- Up to 16 A current rating
- Harmonized (HAR) cordage
- International safety agency approved
Hospital Grade Power Cords
Qualtek hospital grade power cords contain a green dot on the plug indicating the power cords have been tested to UL 817 and CSA C22.2 No. 21 standards. They are available in a wide selection of lengths, colors, and power ratings to fit any customer’s application needs. All Qualtek power cords meet or exceed the RoHS EU and Chinese directives.
- Plugs marked with a green dot specification
- Plugs and connectors available in clear, gray, and black colors
- UL and CSA safety approved